Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wedding Anniversary

I had an idea early last year to put together a Vintage Photo Site so I could share my collection of old photos, which actually didn't exist (it was a work in progress). Something distracted me, so I put the idea on the back burner.

Anyway, here's a photo of a couple celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Congratulations to them! I wonder how long they made it in the end.

I have no clue who they are ... if you recognize them, let me know. [Click To Enlarge]

2 comments:

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

So you are having fun with your scanner. :D

Now, would you please translate this paragraph:
I had an idea early last year to put together a Vintage Photo Site so I could share my collection of old photos, which actually didn't exist (it was a work in progress).

>8D

BeanTownBoy said...

Fenix: I can't! LOL